Last Updated: February 8, 2022
We collect personal information about you when you use this service. we may not be able to provide you with all services requested without it.
This information includes:
Contact Information, Account, Profile Information
Such as your first name, last name, phone number, postal address, email address, date of birth, some of which will depend on the features you use.
Identity Verification and Payment Information
Such as images of your government issued ID (as permitted by applicable laws), your ID number or other verification information, bank account or payment account information.
2.How to collect personal information
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address when the user registers for use.
In addition, we may collect information related to transaction records and payments made between users and our business partners, such as personal information of users, through our business partners such as information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc .
3.Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
・To provide and operate this service
・To answer inquiries from users (including verifying identity)
・To send e-mails about new features of the service, update information, campaigns, other services provided by us, and so on
・To inform the maintenance, important notices, and so on
・To allow users to view, change, delete, and view their usage status of their registered information
・To charge the user a usage fee for a paid service
・Purpose incidental to the above purpose of use
4.Change of purpose of use
We shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to the purpose before the change.
If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by us.
5.Provision of personal information to a third party
We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- Cases in which the provision of personal data is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Cases in which the provision of personal data is specially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Cases in which the provision of personal data is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by one in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person are likely to impede the execution of the affairs
- When we announce the following matters in advance, and notify the Personal Information Protection Commission.
- The fact that the provision to a third party is the Purpose of Utilization
- The items of the personal data to be provided to a third party
- The means or method of provision to a third party
- The fact that the provision of such personal data as will lead to the identification of the person to a third party will be discontinued at the request of the person
- How to accept the request of the person
- In following the cases, the individual or business operator receiving such personal data shall not be deemed a third party for the purpose of application of the provisions of the preceding three paragraphs:
- Cases in which a business operator handling personal information entrust the handling of personal data in whole or in part within the scope necessary for the achievement of the Purpose of Utilization
- Cases in which personal data is provided as a result of the succession of business in a merger or otherwise
- Cases in which personal data is used jointly between specific individuals or entities and in which this fact, the items of the personal data used jointly, the scope of the joint users, the purpose for which the personal data is used by them, and the name of the individual or business operator responsible for the management of the personal data is, in advance, notified to the person or put in a readily accessible condition for the person
6.Disclosure of personal information
When we are requested by a person to disclose such retained personal data as may lead to the identification of the person, we shall disclose the retained personal data without delay by a method prescribed by a Cabinet Order. However, in falling under any of the following items, we may keep all or part of the retained personal data undisclosed:
If we decide not to disclose it, we will notify a person to that effect without delay.
And a fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
Cases in which disclosure is likely to harm the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party
Cases in which disclosure is likely to seriously impede the proper execution of the business of the business operator handling personal information
Cases in which disclosure violates other laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
7.Correction and deletion of personal information
The user can request us to correct, add or delete the personal information according to the procedure established by us if the user’s personal information we hold is incorrect.
If we receive the request set forth in the preceding paragraph from the user and determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, our shop shall correct the personal information, etc. without delay.
We will notify the user without delay when making corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when deciding not to make corrections, etc.
8.Discontinuance of the Utilization
- When we are requested by the person to suspend or delete the use of personal information beause it is used beyond the range of the purpose of use or because it is acquisited by fraudulent means, we shall carry out the necessary investigation without delay.
If we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
If we suspend the use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if we decide not to suspend the use, we will notify the user without delay.
However, this provision shall not apply to cases in which it costs large amount or otherwise difficult to discontinue providing the retained personal data concerned to a third party and in which the business operator takes necessary alternative measures to protect the rights and interests of the person.
The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified in this policy.
Please contact the following for inquiries regarding this policy.
Address：1-3-11, Uehonmachi-nishi, Chuo, Osaka